The AIX recognises the need to create an environment for better disclosure practices on how organizations measure and monitor their ESG risk factors and opportunities. Transparency and clear communication about ESG metrics and targets used by the listed entity with appropriate disclosures allows investors and other stakeholders to make better investment and other decisions.
The AIX developed its first completely voluntary ESG reporting Guidance with the support from the AIFC Green Finance Centre and the UN Environment Inquiry to assist entities, encourage fund managers and issuers of equities and debentures to report about their ESG performance results.
– This consultation paper issued by Astana International Exchange Limited (AIX) invites all interested parties to comment on the proposed AIX` Voluntary Disclosure Guidance for Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Reporting (“Guidance”) for companies listed on AIX.
– All comments should be in writing and sent to email@example.com.
– In sending your comments by email, please state “AIX Market Consultation Paper No. 8/2022” as the subject and include your name, job title, contact details and organization you represent in the email body.
AIX reserves the right to publish and share with third parties any comments received as part of the market consultation, unless expressly requested otherwise at the time of making comments.
– The deadline for providing comments is 24 June 2022.
– Comments received during the market consultation will be considered and will or will not be incorporated in the final draft of the Guidance at the discretion of AIX.