On March 25, 2016, JSC “Belarusian currency and stock exchange” (hereinafter BCSE) and JSC “Specialized Depository “Infinitum” (hereinafter INFINITUM) have signed a memorandum of cooperation. The document was signed by the BCSE’s Chairman of Board Andrei Aukhimenia and Infinitum’s CEO Pavel Prass in the INFINITUM’S Moscow office.
Memorandum of cooperation is aimed at the development and integration of the organized financial and capital markets of the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
Both sides agreed to use their joint efforts to attract investments into the Republic of Belarus and to foster the investment opportunities for investors and professional participants.
To reach this aim, both companies agreed to work together in the following directions:
• Interaction between BCSE and Infinitum in order to ensure Russia’s institutional investors to maximize the access to the organized securities market of the Republic of Belarus.
• Participation in joint projects to improve the infrastructure of EAEU financial markets.
• Information exchange on the status of EAEU financial markets, exchange of best IT technologies practice.
• Development of technological and technical standards of mutual cooperation.
• Distribution of information on the securities market of the Republic of Belarus among INFINITUM’s customers, providing access to BCSE’s financial instruments.
• Assistance in establishing contacts with foreign exchanges, banks and other financial institutions of interest to either party.