CRA Future Outlook Tuesday, 31 January 2012
In 2012 CRA plans to achieve the following:
- The next phases of the e-GOVERNANCE Portal, which will support and provide applications such as blogs, enhanced agendas, improved surveys, electronic proxy delegation and voting, electronic general assembly meetings and investor meetings will be put into service.
- Analyses on the e-GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING project were completed in 2011. According to the newly adopted legislation, The Electronic General Assembly Meeting System (EGAMS) will be launched in July 2012.
- The e-DATA WAREHOUSE project, which will establish CRA as the single data warehouse and distributor of detailed capital markets data on an investor basis, is planned to be finalized in the second half of 2012.
- The electronic safekeeping of dematerialized warehouse receipts in the CDS will go live following the regulations of the Ministry of Customs and Commerce.
- CRA will finalize the dematerialization process for the Turkish Government Debt Securities in July 2012 with respect to the official decision of the CMB.
- The first phase of the Public Disclosure Platform (PDP) – Central Dematerialized System (CDS) Integration Project, which will enable straight through processing of corporate actions notifications (issuer-to-investor) in SWIFT formats, will be completed in 2012.
- Introduction of pre-matching in FOP settlement of transactions.