Central Depository of Iran has released its quarterly newsletter for Spring 2022 covering the period from 21 March to 21 June, 2022.
As well as news about the latest CSDI events, the Volume 34 (Spring 2022) features articles about new developments in the Iranian capital market and statistics.
– Market Regulator Obligates Issuing Companies to Distribute Dividends via CSDI
– CSDI Sets a New Record in Dividend Distribution Once Again in Less than 3 Months
– Number of CIGS-Registered Investors Surpasses 40 Million
– CSDI Elected as Iran FaraBourse Board Member at Annual General Meeting
– Iran, Tajikistan Sign MOU on Capital Markets Cooperation
– For the First Time in Iran; Crowdfunding Model is Innovating in Movie Industry
– TAPSI; First Startup to Go Public in Iran Capital Market
For more please click here.