Egyptian Exchange Future Outlook Tuesday, 9 February 2010
- Continuous development of the regulatory infrastructure to increase the quality of services and ensure investor protection.
- Increasing the product mix available to investors by listing and trading ETFs, Sukuks and later derivatives..etc.
- Encouraging dual listing of blue chip companies and more investment flows to the market. EGX plans for three road shows covering the US, Far East and the MENA regions.
- Listing selected prominent and fast growing mid and small cap companies on Nilex.
- Continuous enhancement of EGX international relations with stock exchanges around the globe as well as regional and international federations and associations working in the exchange industry.