KASE Weekly: 13 – 17 July, 2020 Friday, 24 July 2020
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange Posted
- KASE held online press conference on results of the first half of 2020.
- KASE Management Board approved amendments to the Procedure for Including Financial Instruments to the List T+ and Collateral List T+.
- KASE Management Board approved revised Methodology for Calculation of Bond Yield and Amounts of Bond Transactions.
- KASE Management Board approved Methodology for Defining Risk Parameters of Financial Instruments.
- KASE Management Board approved amendments to Rules on Activities of Market-Makers.
- KASE Management Board fixed Q3 2020 weighted average yield rates for calculation of fair value of illiquid debt securities of organizations – residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- KASE set values of limits and concentration rates for shares traded according to T+2 scheme and rates of discounts on repo market for period from July 15 to August 15.
ISSUES NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Finance raised KZT59.6 bn on KASE by placing the 18th issue of MEUKAM-120 (KZKD00000907) with weighted average yield to maturity of 10.6693 % APR, the fifth issue of MEUKAM-132 (KZKD00000568) with weighted average yield of 10.7958 % APR and the 148th issue of MEKKAM-12 (KZK100000241) with weighted average yield to maturity of 10.7888 % APR.
- BAST placed 25,001 pieces of ordinary shares KZ1C00001015 (BAST) for the amount of KZT300.0 mln and 25,100 pieces of ordinary shares KZ1C00001015 (BAST) for the amount of KZT301.2 mln in the KASE trading system.
- Wholesale and Retail Trade Venture raised KZT322.0 mln on KASE by placing bonds KZ2C00004539 (ORPTb1) at YTM of 10.4993 % APR.
- KazAgroFinance raised KZT2.6 bn on KASE by placing bonds KZ2C00006781 (KAFIb10). ATFBank bought back 550,000 bonds KZ2C00003135 (ATFBb15) in the amount of KZT570.1 mln on KASE.
- Agrarian Credit Corporation raised KZT5.0 bn on KASE placing bonds KZ2C00006849 (AGKKb13) with YTM of 9.7500 % APR.
For more information please click here