KASE Weekly: 22-26 June Wednesday, 8 July 2020
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange Posted
- Amendments to Regulations on Committee of Board of Directors of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange on auditing of issuers put into effect.
- Trading in new instruments opened in KASE CS automatic repo market
ISSUES NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- BAST placed on KASE 12,920 ordinary shares KZ1C00001015 (BAST) for the amount of KZT161.5 mln.
- Local administrations of 14 regions, cities of Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent raised KZT200.0 bn on KASE.
- Baiterek Development raised KZT200.0 bn on KASE by placing ten-year bonds KZ2C00006807 (BTDVb4) with YTM of 6.02 % APR.
- Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund raised KZT8.6 bn on KASE by placing bonds KZ2C00006476 (BASPb7) with weighted average yield of 11.2950 % APR and bonds KZ2C00006484 (BASPb8) with weighted average yield of 11.2533 % APR.
- Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Finance raised KZT72.8 bn on KASE by placing the first issue of MEUKAM-144 (KZKD00000261) with weighted average yield to maturity of 10.8330 % APR.
- KazAgroFinance raised KZT3,1 bn on KASE by placing bonds KZ2C00006781 (KAFIb10).
- ForteBank said that Standard & Poor’s affirmed ratings of the bank, outlook “Stable”.
- Freedom Holding Corp. says agency Standard & Poor’s affirmed ratings of Freedom Finance and Investment company “Freedom Finance”, outlook “Stable”.
- Kazakhtelecom said that agency Fitch Ratings has upgraded credit rating of the company to BBB-, outlook “Stable”.
- Kcell announced that Fitch Ratings upgraded company’s ratings to BB+, outlook Stable.
- KazTransOil paid dividends on ordinary shares KZ1C00000744 (KZTO) for 2019.
- Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund paid dividends on ordinary shares for 2019.
For more information please click here