KASE Weekly: January 5-8, 2021 Wednesday, 13 January 2021
- KASE has composed lists of securities of the first, second and third classes of liquidity for January 2021.
- Freedom Finance JSC has been assigned the status of a market-maker on KASE for bonds KZ2C00007151 (SKKZb25) of Sovereign Wealth Fund “Samruk-Kazyna” JSC.
- Trades in bonds KZ2C00007094 (KZIKb33) of Mortgage Organization “Kazakhstan Mortgage Company” JSC were opened on KASE.
- Bonds KZ2C00007151 (SKKZb25) of Sovereign Wealth Fund “Samruk-Kazyna” JSC are included in the List T+ and the Collateral List T+ and in the basket of the BISP with the CCP.
- International bonds US9127963T44 (US_03_2101) of the Department of the Treasury of the United States of America were excluded from KASE official list due to the expiration of the circulation period.
ISSUES NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan raised KZT14.9 bn on KASE by placing the first issue MEUKAM-180 (KZKD00000105) with a yield to maturity of 10.00 % per annum.
- Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund JSC raised KZT4.5 bn on KASE by placing bonds KZ2C00007037 (KFUSb4) with a yield to maturity of 10.4900 % per annum.
- Joint Resources JSC became holder of 100% of shares of Caspian Oil JSC and 50% of shares of KazAzot JSC.
- Bank RBK JSC paid dividends on preferred shares KZ1P00000764 (INBNp) for 2019.
- Eastcomtrans LLP intends to carry out a full early redemption of international bonds XS0918292151 (ECTRe1).
- Fincraft Group LLP redeemed 36,080,240 bonds KZ2D00005949 (NCOMb1) and 25,000,000 bonds KZ2P00006190 (NCOMb2).
- KazTransOil JSC plans to complete the project “The first stage of the reverse of the Kenkiyak-Atyrau oil pipeline section” in 2021.
- Kcell JSC announced a reduction in the interest rate under an additional agreement with SB Alfa-Bank JSC.
For more information please click here