KASE Weekly: October 12 -16, 2020 Wednesday, 21 October 2020
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange Posted
- KASE held an online press conference on the results of the third quarter and nine months of 2020.
- KASE’s Management Board has determined the weighted average yield rates for the fourth quarter of 2020 to calculate the fair value of illiquid debt securities of organizations – residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- KASE has determined the representative list for calculating KASE Index from November 4, 2020.
ISSUES NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Microfinance Organization OnlineKazFinance LLP raised KZT555.0 mln on KASE by placing bonds KZ2P00006877 (MFOKb1) at 19.0 % per annum and KZT257.4 mln by placing bonds KZ2P00006877 (MFOKb1) at 19.0% per annum.
- Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund JSC raised KZT6.5 bn on KASE by placing bonds KZ2C00006948 (KFUSb2) with an average weighted yield to maturity of 10.8910 % per annum.
- NC “KazMunayGas” JSC announced a successful placement of Eurobonds for a total of USD750 mln.
- KazTransOil JSC announced the publication by S&P Global Ratings of the annual review of the company’s credit rating.
- Tethys Petroleum Limited has provided an update on its operations.
- Subsidiary “Aktobe-Temir-VS” JSC announced prolongation of conservation at the field Velikhovskoye Yuzhnoye.
- Fincraft Resources JSC ceased to own a share in ShalkiyaZinc N.V.
- IC “Sinoasia B&R” JSC announced that it had been assigned ratings by Standard & Poor’s, with a Stable outlook.
For more information please click here