KASE Weekly: September 28 – October 2, 2020 Monday, 12 October 2020
Kazakhstan Stock Exchange Posted
September 28 – October 2, 2020
- KASE has formed lists of securities of the first, second and third classes of liquidity for October 2020.
- Amendments to the Regulations on clearing participants and the Rules of execution of clearing activities on deals in financial instruments have been made.
ISSUES NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan raised KZT221.9 bn on KASE by offering MEUKAM-156 of the sixth issue (KZKD00000964) with a yield to maturity of 10.50% per annum, MEUKAM-216 of the first issue (KZKD00000972) with a yield to maturity of 10.52 % per annum, MEUKAM-216 of the second issue (KZKD00001079) with a yield to maturity of 10.52 % per annum, MEUKAM-168 of the third issue (KZKD00000949) with a yield to maturity of 10.50 % per annum, MEUKAM-300 of the second issue (KZKD00000774) with a yield to maturity of 10.52 % per annum, MEUKAM-300 of the third issue (KZKD00000857) with a yield to maturity of 10.52 % per annum.
- Kazakhstan Sustainability Fund JSC raised KZT15.3 bn on KASE by placing bonds KZ2C00006476 (BASPb7) with yield to maturity of 11.06600 % per annum and KZ2C00006948 (KFUSb2) with weighted average yield to maturity of 10.8969 % per annum.
- KazTransOil JSC announced the commissioning after reconstruction of sections of the Uzen-Atyrau-Samara oil pipeline.
For more information please click here