– Provision of electronic submission of Weekly Net Capital Balance facility through interface provided at LSS.
– Reduction of initial listing fee for listing of Pakgen Power Ltd. and Engro Foods Ltd. at LSE.
– Recommended NCCPL to provide MT Market on a single non-segregated (without identifying the location) platform on undisclosed basis in order to enable al MT Participants to benefit from a larger pool of liquidity and also to introduce Settlement Guarantee Mechanism.
– Waiver of Market Access Fee on all UTS trades from May 10, 2011 to February 29, 2012.
– Provision of first free of cost terminal for Bonds Automated Trading System to the Members.
– Reduction of basic deposit requirement in Cash-Settled Futures Market from Rs. 150,000 to Rs. 50,000/-.
– Reduction of minimum initial exposure deposit required from a member for the eligibility of trading in the Ready Market to Rs. 200,000/-.
– Launch of new website of LSE.
– Approval of Liquidity Network Project
– Payment of