Nasdaq OMX Armenia Future Outlook Tuesday, 31 January 2012
In 2012, NASDAQ OMX Armenia plans to:
- continue improving the technical infrastructure of the stock exchange and the central depository;
- continue expanding the range of services provided to listed companies and trading members;
- carry on with efforts to promote initial public offerings of equities in the Armenian market;
- launch T+3 settlement mechanism, which will enable exchange trading without pre-deposition of securities and cash;
- establish a Guarantee Fund to increase investor protection;
- continue efforts towards increasing public awareness of the Armenian securities market.