It’s been already a year since the FEAS Secretariat Team has been working from home. Jumping from offline meetings to online was hard at the beginning, but the team got used to it.
FEAS Secretariat team has changed its operations to Online, holding annual General Assemblies, Working Committee Meetings and Onsite trainings in online format for its members. Here is a snapshot of the FEAS events during this one year.
The very first FEAS Online event amid Covid-19 pandemic took place on April 11th. The training was hold by FEAS Deputy Secretary General Ms. Armenuhy Hovakimyan, the topic of which was “Project Management Before and During Crisis”. To commemorate this, we have looked back at all our online meetings, both one-to-one, GA’s, trainings and Interviews, and have highlighted them in this infographic.
Lessons Learned from FEAS Online events:
– always have Plan B, C, D
– remember to introduce yourself, and your team members to the audience,
– make sure you have your company name written next to your name,
– make sure your device has enough charge, and keep the charger close,
– don’t look to the different places, keep looking at the camera,
– put the camera lightly higher, on the level of eyes,
– keep interacting with other participants with the help of the chat tool, most of the online platforms have this tool
– do not be afraid of mistakes
– test, test, test
– remember to thank your participants in the end, for participating in the online event.
Read more on holding successful online events here: https://feas.org/tips-for-highly-productive-online-events/