SEBA FUTURE OUTLOOK Monday, 26 April 2010
1. Pursuing the bank credits taskforce meetings to fund the brokerage industry.
2. Ongoing monitoring of the brokerage firms’ operational risks and designing risk-reduction strategies.
3. Holding at least two virtual courses and maintaining the common training courses.
4. Upholding the professional work groups’ studies and activities for brokers rating, issuing certificates, trade and post-trade solutions, commodities Exchange and export ring development, absorbing foreign investment, and raising professional ethical codes.
5. Boosting SEBA’s relations with international capital markets’ entities, as well as news and information broadcasting agencies.
6. Providing a comprehensive insurance package for the Iranian brokerage industry.
7. Attaching with social responsibilities activities and commitments.