Takasbank Future Outlook Monday, 23 January 2012
In 2012 , Takasbank intends to:
• Actively participate to the studies of “Istanbul International Finance Center” project.
- Continue its efforts to become a Central Counterparty for equities and establish a central collateralization system
- Continue the studies to become an international hub (ICSD) for cross-border clearing & settlement transactions.
••Contribute to the development and integration of the collateral and risk management software for the Options market;
• Continue its efforts for attracting interest for Turkey Electronic Fund Platform, which started its operations on January 2011 to create a larger distribution channel for market participants, and developing the infra-structure for the integration with international fund platforms; the ;
•Contribute to the development of an Options Market Clearing and Settlement infra-structure;
- Contribute to the development of international standards for securities and implementing these standards in Turkey.
- Continue its studies for the infra-sturucture development of clearing & settlement of stock repo market to be opened in the ISE.
- Contribute to the realization of the dematerialization of domestic debt instruments (i.e. T-Bills and G-Bonds)