The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange was held on March 30, 2021 Tuesday, 6 April 2021
Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange Posted
The Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange informs that the Annual General Meeting of BCSE Shareholders was held on March 30, 2021.
The Annual General Meeting of BCSE Shareholders adopted the following decisions:
- profit distribution for 2020;
- the announcement and payment of dividends for 2020 in the amount of BYN 0.016 per one ordinary share;
- increasing the BCSE authorized capital by BYN 2 456 341.02 (from BYN 15 147 436.29 to BYN 17 603 777.31), by increasing the face value of one share from BYN 0.37 to BYN 0.43;
- the composition of the Supervisory Board and the Audit Commission of the BCSE.
The Annual General Meeting of BCSE Shareholders approved the following documents:
- BCSE Annual Report for 2020, BCSE Annual Individual Accounting (Financial) Statements for the year ended December 31, 2020, taking into account the Audit Report;
- conclusion of the Audit Commission on the results of the BCSE work in 2020;
- amendments to the BCSE Statute.